As a graphic design guru, you know the power behind dynamic visual design. Here’s your opportunity to take your creative talent and put all of that schooling to use: Revel, an awesome full-service advertising agency, is looking for a graphic design intern to start this spring. If you’re extremely talented, motivated and have an impeccable eye for detail, you’re exactly what we’re looking for!
You will work closely with the creative team to create materials for both on- and offline promotions. Revel values our interns for their strong design sensibility and promotes their professional development during the term. Learn to meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment:
- Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, the Revel blog, and social media accounts
- Layout pieces based off of previous conceptualized designs
- Get pieces production ready once approved by the client
Successful candidates will come to the role with:
- Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp on design concepts
- Comfortable working in the Adobe Creative Suite software
- Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals
- A positive attitude
A graphic design internship at Revel will allow you to develop yourself professionally and creatively. You will learn what it’s like to work in a team-focused environment to impact brands with a holistic approach.
Do you think you’ve got what it takes? To apply, please send your resume and a sample of your design work to firstname.lastname@example.org .