1. Are you a Springfield native, or a Springfield transplant?
Transplant! I’m from the St. Louis area. Missouri State is what brought me to Springfield.
2. What attracted you to the advertising field?
I love marketing because of the way it gives personality to brands, and then makes those personalities come to life! And I love how the field fosters creativity and innovation.
3. What do you love most about your job?
Revel has helped me grow so much, both personally and as a professional. Everyone always has the team mentality and is willing to give assistance and input into whatever you’re doing! I also have loved growing Revel's social media personality.
4. Do you have any office nicknames around the office?
My name is kind of basic, so I’ve never really had many nicknames. I think the closest thing I have to a nickname is when people call me Kels instead of Kelsey.
5. How would your best friend describe you?
Friendly and optimistic!
6. Tell us a unique fact about yourself that few people would know.
I’m really afraid of heights, but I’m even more afraid of birds.
7. What food do you crave most?
Probably anything that’s bad for me! Chips and Queso, popcorn, ice cream, sushi— just to name a few.
8. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I’ve always wished that I could dance! I am so uncoordinated it hurts. I really would like to become fluent in another language too, because that would actually be a valuable skill to have.
9. What is your favorite book of all time?
I really don't read much, but I love the book Four Agreements. It’s a lot more holistic than most books that I've read, but it gives such valuable advice on how to live life fully.
10. Do you have any special (or strange) talents?
Not really! I’m a really fast reader, that’s pretty boring though.
11. If you had to choose a theme song for your life, what would it be?
“Can’t Stop the Feelin’ “– Justin Timberlake. That song just makes everybody happier when it comes on.
12. If you could meet anyone – living or dead – who would you choose?
13. The title of your personal autobiography would be:
Find the Fun in Every Day
14. If Revel were an animal, what would it be and why?
A caterpillar that turns into a butterfly; because Revel takes average concepts and makes them spectacular.
15. Leave us with your favorite quote:
“I was within and without, simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby