Cameron Duneman, Graphic Designer
1. Are you a Springfield native, or a Springfield transplant?
Springfield to the bone.
2. What attracted you to the advertising field?
Working at a design or ad agency was always a goal of mine and Revel was an awesome fit.
3. What do you love most about your job?
I love the creative atmosphere and everyone here is a blast to be around.
4. Do you have any office nicknames around the office?
I am not aware of any nicknames that I might have, but being asked this question makes me concerned there may be some I don’t know about.
5. How would your best friend describe you?
Goofy, competitive, respectful
6. Tell us a unique fact about yourself that few people would know.
I coach basketball in a rec league for 8-9 year olds and it’s a lot of fun, even though they can be a little crazy sometimes.
7. What food do you crave most?
Seafood, sushi, etc.
8. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
If being a talented singer was a skill you could learn, I would definitely pick that.
9. What is your favorite book of all time?
I very much enjoy the Harry Potter series.
10. Do you have any special (or strange) talents?
For some reason I do random things left handed, like use silverware.
11. If you had to choose a theme song for your life, what would it be?
“Vacation” – Sam Hunt
12. If you could meet anyone – living or dead – who would you choose?
William Clark and/or Abe Lincoln
13. The title of your personal autobiography would be:
You Probably Aren’t Saying My Last Name Right
14. If Revel were an animal, what would it be and why?
A purple ram, because purple rams are awesome.
15. Leave us with your favorite quote:
“The greats weren’t great because at birth they could paint. The greats were great cause they paint a lot.” –Macklemore