As the newest AE to join Revel, Micha is already an integral part of the Accounts Department. Get to know the newest member of our team - Micha White!
1. Are you a Springfield native, or a Springfield transplant?
Springfield transplant. I’m from Mexico, Missouri, but have been in Springfield since 2011.
2. What attracted you to the advertising field?
I like the idea of mixing my love for people and relationships with my love of creativity and problem-solving. I think this field will be a perfect fit for me.
3. What do you love most about your job?
I love that every day is different!
4. Do you have any office nicknames around the office?
Nope, no nicknames yet…
5. How would your best friend describe you?
Goofy, a little weird, smiles too much, laughs at bad jokes, obsessed with her dog.
6. Tell us a unique fact about yourself that few people would know.
I’ve had two false teeth since early high school. I wish I could tell you it’s because of a sports injury or something else that sounds cool, but it’s hereditary! My mom and great uncle also have the same teeth missing.
7. What food do you crave most?
Anything sweet. I love dessert.
8. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I’ve thought about signing up for dance classes at Savoy Ballroom before. I think learning how to dance would be a blast.
9. What is your favorite book of all time?
Anything that John Green has written.
10. Do you have any special (or strange) talents?
A commercial came out in 2003 for a flea and tick medicine called K9 Advantix. The commercial had a singing puppy and a catchy tune. I can still sing all the words to that commercial.
11. If you had to choose a theme song for your life, what would it be?
"Sweet Disposition" by The Temper Trap
12. If you could meet anyone - living or dead - who would you choose?
I think hanging out with Taylor Swift would be fun. She has a cool pop phase going on right now, knows a lot of other people that I would be interested in meeting, and loves cats.
13. The title of your personal autobiography would be
"How to Be Weird & Still Have Friends"
14. If Revel were an animal, what would it be and why?
I imagine it would be a cat… I know we’re a dog office, but hear me out. Cats have strong focus and determination, they’re smart and clever, they know how to relax, they celebrate their hard work, they’re more active in the evenings, and they’re independent.
15. Leave us with your favorite quote
"I am Beyoncé, always." — Michael Scott