Look out for Carmen’s smiling face at the Revel front desk! As our Office Manager, she is the glue that holds this agency together. Get to know more about Carmen Savage.
1. Are you a Springfield native, or a Springfield transplant?
I am a recent Springfield transplant.
2. What attracted you to the advertising field?
Most of my experience is actually in the animal field but I was ready to learn something new! I figured advertising was a good way to meet local people and get to know the town.
3. What do you love most about your job?
I love the people I work with and the fact that each day is something different!
4. Do you have any office nicknames around the office?
Not that I know of…
5. How would your best friend describe you?
I think she would probably describe me as outgoing and likes to have fun! I am very adventurous and love trying new things.
6. Tell us a unique fact about yourself that few people would know.
I am adopted and have been blessed with the best family ever!
7. What food do you crave most?
Pizza - any kind, any time of day!
8. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I would love to learn how to fly a plane!
9. What is your favorite book of all time?
I don’t have a specific, but I do love to read! I think mysteries and sci-fi would have to be my favorite genres.
10. Do you have any special (or strange) talents?
I’m pretty normal!
11. If you had to choose a theme song for your life, what would it be?
Friends Theme Song - my best friends and I decided this is perfect for us!
12. If you could meet anyone - living or dead - who would you choose?
I would love to meet Carrie Underwood. I grew up listening to her music and love all of her songs!
13. Leave us with your favorite quote
From my 3-year-old cousin - “You have to give it a try or you won’t know”