It’s time for Revel’s Gift Guide number 2! We are continuing to celebrate the season of giving by offering advice on what to get for the marketing professional in your life. This will give you the ultimate advantage when shopping the aisles (virtually or otherwise.)
Now, it can be tricky to sell a marketer. Keep in mind: they’ll enjoy gifts that can help them with their editing or strategizing tasks, or anything that is just plain clever. Here are some examples of gifts they are sure to be sold on:
1. Coffee/Tea of the Month Club to keep them caffeinated.
2. A cool fake plant that they don't have to worry about killing.
3. A funny sign for their office.
4. Wi-Fi office art.
5. Netflix Marathon phone case (They're always on the phone!)
6. A red writing utensil set for all of their editing needs.
7. Personalized Desk Stationery...so they can write notes to clients and media vendors!
8. Namaste in bed phone case.
9. A fun motivational "UnMarketing. Stop Marketing. Start Engaging" by Scott Stratten.
10. Business cat phone case.